For My Canadian Pharmacy, it’s very important to be able to provide prescription drugs in correct dosages to evacuees in the event of a disaster. We strive to provide consumers with the highest level of security and safety when using this website. This becomes possible with the support of federal, state and local authorities.
- evacuee prescription history information;
- duration of treatment;
- drug name, quantity and dosage;
- name of the pharmacy that supplied the product;
- name of the healthcare provider who wrote the prescription;
- available patient clinical alerts;
- therapeutic duplication precautions;
- precautions for elderly patients;
- drug interaction precautions;
- pill identifier tool;
- drug monographs
The information posted on this website is meant to complement the information provided to you by your healthcare provider. It is not meant to replace this information. Drug information pertaining to selected sensitive health conditions cannot be obtained through this online portal.