By clicking “I agree to the collection and processing of my personal data” the user gives his unconditional consent to the collection and processing of personal data in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data.
The site administration processes the user’s personal data by any means in order to properly provide the User with services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, sending information materials with the user’s consent, responding to requests and letters from the user, receiving orders for purchasing goods, leaving feedback on the quality of the service, for registration in the discount program, receiving promotional and special offers, information on promotions, other information about the promotions).
When using this My Canadian Pharmacy website, the site Administration collects and processes personal user data related to identification, authentication, authorization, password restoring, sending information materials with the user’s consent, responding to user requests and emails, receiving requests for goods, leaving feedback on the quality of service, other information on the activities of the site administration, among which may be the following personal data:
- first name, last name, patronymic, place of residence, telephone number, email address, date of birth;
- personal data provided by the User when filling in registration forms.
The owner of the website does not transfer personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the user. The owner does not inform the subject of personal data about the transfer of his personal data in cases explained by the Law on the Personal Data Protection.
The user has all the rights to protect his personal data, provided by the current legislation, namely:
- be aware of the location of the database containing its personal data, its purpose and name, the location of its owner or manager;
- receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred, which are contained in the personal database;
- to access their personal data contained in the relevant database of personal data;
- receive information about whether his personal data is stored in the relevant personal data database, as well as receiving the content of his personal data that is stored no later than 30 calendar days from the date of request reception, except as required by law;
- make a motivated demand with an objection to the processing of their personal data by state and local authorities in the exercise of the powers provided by law;
- to submit a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by the owner, if this data is processed illegally or is kept not reliable;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or late submission, as well as protection from providing information that is not reliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of a customer;
- file for the protection of their personal data to state and local authorities, the powers of which include the implementation of personal data protection;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.